Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
We’re in the midst of the third annual Amazon Holiday Beauty Haul — and it’s the best one yet! From now through November 5, you can nab major markdowns on your favorite beauty brands!
We previously curated a list of can’t-miss deals in this sale, but right now, we’re looking for some luxury. High-end, professional, premium finds only! Let’s take your routine to the next level, shall we? Shop the best of the best on sale below!
- Addresses creases and crepey skin on neck and chest
- May even out skin tone
- Moisturizing whipped texture
- Powerful sonic pulse technology
- May remove up to 30% more plaque than a manual toothbrush
- Each brush head lasts up to six months
- 95% of testers saw less pronounced wrinkles in four weeks
- 21 essential minerals
- Designed to leave skin glowing
- Lengthening and volumizing
- Waterproof, smudge-proof
- Anti-blemish treatment helps acne disappear faster
- Soothing sweet almond
- Use all over or as a spot treatment
- Could permanently remove hair
- Painless and safe
- Easy touch and glide operation
- Fruity and floral
- Notes of blackcurrant, jasmine and cedarwood
- Available in multiple sizes
- Comes with primer
- Mix of matte and glitter shadows
- May help minimize the appearance of blackheads
- Over 7,000 vibrations per minute
Looking for something else? Explore the rest of the Holiday Beauty Haul here and don’t forget to check out all of Amazon’s Daily Deals for more great finds!
Shop With Us tip: Find the best gifts on Amazon personalized to your shopping history here!
Not done shopping? See more of our favorite products below:
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services our readers might find interesting and useful, such as wedding-guest outfits, purses, plus-size swimsuits, women’s sneakers, bridal shapewear, and perfect gift ideas for everyone in your life. Product and service selection, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by either Us Weekly or of any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently from the advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Happy shopping!
Read the full article here